TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is We Are Andrews & Co. (A.B.N. 67 974 713 556).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter We Are Andrews & Co competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering We Are Andrews & Co competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to We Are Andrews & Co competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. To enter We Are Andrews & Co competitions, entrants must follow the instagram account @captainsrest and tag three instagram accounts by the close of business on the specified closing date.
6. Prize winners of We Are Andrews & Co competitions are selected at 906 Chapman Road Geraldton Wa 6532 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by instagram DM within 5 business days of selection.
7. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition is a game of skill and as such, winning entries are selected at random by a judge from a pool of their favourite entries.
9. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
13. All prize winners can choose to remain annoynmouse should they choose.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
16. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
17. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
18. The laws of Western Australia govern We Are Andrews & Co competitions.
19. For all alcohol prizes: Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over (excluding residents of Northern Territory). The Promoter will require winners to provide proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Guidelines are available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm
20. For all travel prizes; Passports, any requisite visas, spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and is subject to booking and flight availability. Itineraries are to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
21. During the entire duration of the travel prizes, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. The winner (and his/her companion) is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an account deemed fake for the purpose of winning competitions is chosen.
24. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
26. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit
27. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
28. Participants must complete release of Instagram.